It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! (I’m singing that to you) There is so much to do this month, we’ve selected our top three. Make sure you are following the KimSnyder.PRO Facebook page to see the other events and area news that we share throughout the month.
- December 1st – 3rd, 6-9pm
- Parade is Saturday, Dec 2, beginning at 1pm through Main St Downtown Davidson to Downtown Cornelius
- This is one of my favorites and if you have never been, go!
- I prefer Thursday because the crowds thicken on the weekend.
- Horse-drawn carriage rides, carolers, live nativity (with a camel!), Santa, crafts for kids, shows/entertainment, food, shopping, live music & vote on your favorite decorated tree to contribute to local charities.
Pic from christmasindavidson.com
- 1st Fridays and Saturdays in December (2-3, 9-10, 16-17)
- Fridays 4-9pm, Saturdays 2-9pm
- at Old Mecklenburg Brewery
- This is OMB’s version of a traditional German Christmas Market and it is pretty great. Gluhwein, local vendors with gifts and baked goods & OMB’s best seasonal beers…hello, Yule Bock!
Pic from www.oldemeckbrew.com
- December 10th, free event
- 6pm Santa arrives on fireboat
- 6:15pm parade begins
- Concessions & hot beverages available starting at 5pm.
- Open to the Lake Norman Community
- We live in a lake community, so why not celebrate lake style this year at the Peninsula Yacht Club & watch decorated boats float by while sipping your hot cocoa from land. Beautiful sight to see.
Pic from www.peninsulayacht.com
Keep an eye on our Facebook page to see more of what we share throughout the month.
Want us to highlight your event? Contact us