It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
Happy New Year! Hopefully you’ve had time to reflect on 2016 and set your kickass goals for 2017. Don’t just make a resolution, create a plan and get started. Let us know how we can help!
It is no secret that the real estate market here in and around Charlotte is H O T in many price ranges. Inventory remains low into the new year and we are still seeing multiple offers on many properties. If you want to know more about how the market is on a hyper local level or if you are thinking of making a move in 2017, let’s chat. Now, check out our top picks for the Lake Norman area in January 2017…
- Are you one of many resolving to get fit or simply reset in 2017? Kick off your new year right with a morning full of fun and fitness, 8am – 10:50am
- January 2nd, 2017
- 8:10 – 8:55am primal (please arrive by 8am)
- 9:00 – 9:45am kardio dance
- 9:50 – 10:20am Boga
- 10:20 – 10:50am yoga (deep stretch)
- Come to any or ALL.
- Located in Oak Street Mill at 19725 Oak St, Unit 3, Cornelius
- Check out our blog about Kadi from January 2016
Photo compilation created from Kadi website: www.kadifit.com
- January 21st
- Are you on Yelp? Check out the Events page to find this awesome, family-friendly event with the Hornets.
- On court workout and fitness/wellness fair from 12:00-1:30pm.
- Hornets game that evening will tip off at 7pm.
- Ticket Purchase Required to attend event and there are still some upper level seats available. Use the code on the event page.
- Tickets include: On court fitness stations and workout! NBA style drills, agility tests (come pretend you’re Kemba Walker). Wellness fair vendors, Hornets t-shirt (until they run out), ticket to game vs. Brooklyn Nets that evening.
Photo from Yelp Event website
Pic from Queen’s Feast – Charlotte Restaurant Week website
- January 20-29, 10 days of foodie heaven
- $30-35 for 3 course dinner
- We love this event every January and July. Try something new and try it with friends.
- Check out the list of restaurants & pick more than one, if you can.
- If you are a AAA member, there are a handful of restaurants offering $50 gift card for only $25.
- TIP: Make reservations early and invite friends to join you!
Keep an eye on our Facebook page to see more of what we share throughout the month.
Want us to highlight your event? Contact us