As we mentioned last month, over the past year or so, we have posted a “tell us your favorites” post on our Facebook page every Sunday. Some rotating every few months, to create this list of local favorites…by actual locals! I’ll be compiling those lists for the next few local highlights to provide you with a one-stop spot for what your neighbors love in our area.
Now, let’s start with some of your neighbor’s favorite date nights in Lake Norman (in no particular order):
- Kindred then a walk through Davidson or check out the sculptures on the Davidson College campus
- Epic Chophouse and a walk through downtown Mooresville
- North Harbor Club, sitting outside on a beautiful evening
- Our Town Cinemas – dinner and a movie then walk through Davidson
- Eek Fusion & Sushi is always a big draw, especially being able to walk around Birkdale
- Warehouse Theatre for local show
- OTPH live music – always a good time & tends to pack out
- The Cabin with live music – watch their FB page, but this is a great after-dinner spot, especially when they have music!
- Fork – an quiet romantic dinner out
- Brewery Tour – there are plenty around and often different food trucks each time we visit
- Birkdale (in general), so many restaurants, movies, shopping
- SpareTime, if we want to be active…great bowling! 🙂
What about you? Where do you do date night? Any secrets? Tell us in the comments below and we’ll add them to the post.