TWO months left in 2016, can you believe it? These two months will fly by. Are you ready? Please please make sure you get out and VOTE! Early voting is possible through November 5th & THE LAST DAY is November 8th. There is so much to do this month, we’ve selected our top three. Make sure you are following the KimSnyder.PRO Facebook page to see the other events and area news that we share throughout the month. Happy November! Now go do what is needed to close out 2016 strong. Onward…
1. Veteran’s Day
- There are several events in the area, we hope you can attend one of them:
- CHARLOTTE: 11/5 – Salute to Veterans Parade, 11am on Tryon St Uptown
- HUNTERSVILLE: 11/11 – Parade & Ceremony: 9am Veterans Park Groundbreaking, 9:45am Parade, 11am Ceremony @ Town Hall, 1pm Flag Retirement Ceremony
- CORNELIUS: 11/11 – Veteran’s Day Open House 9-10:30am at Cornelius Arts Center, 11am Ceremony at Town Hall lawn
- DAVIDSON: 11/11 – Program at Town Hall stairs at 11am
- MOORESVILLE: 11/11 – Parade starts at noon on Main St, Ceremony at 1pm at Town Hall lawn, free concert begins at 1:30pm
- November 10-20
- at Park Expo & Conference Center
- Sunday – Tuesday 10am-6pm, Wednesday – Saturday 10am-9pm
- $12 tickets, $7 parking, discount tickets available at Harris Teeter
- For many, this is a great way to gather friends and family to kick off the holiday season. You can find new decorations, unique and creative gifts & so much more.
- November 20th, 11am – 5pm
- at The Fillmore Charlotte
- $2 general admission
- $7 early bird entry at 10am
- “over 60 of the region’s best vintage & handmade vendors”
- Local creatives take over the show at this annual market.
- Shop Local, Support the Arts, Gift differently.
- Have fun!! Check out the preview from Vintage Charlotte‘s Facebook post of some of the vendor’s items.
Keep an eye on our Facebook page to see more of what we share throughout the month.
Want us to highlight your event? Contact us