If you haven’t enjoyed it yet this year, the Carolina Renaissance Festival runs weekends, through November 19th. Here are our picks this month…
1. Veteran’s Day
- CHARLOTTE: 11/4 – Salute to Veterans Parade, 11am on Tryon St Uptown
- HUNTERSVILLE: 11/11 – Parade & Ceremony: 7-8am Veteran’s Breakfast, 9:45am Parade, 11am Ceremony @ Town Hall. Stay and play, 12-2pm
- CORNELIUS: 11/11 – Veteran’s Day Open House 9-10:30am at Cornelius Arts Center, 11am Ceremony at Town Hall lawn
- DAVIDSON: 11/11 – Program at Town Hall front stairs at 11am
- MOORESVILLE: 11/11 – Parade starts at noon on Main St, Ceremony at 1pm at Town Hall lawn, free concert begins at 1:30pm (maybe stop by Richard’s Coffee Shop between 9 & noon for their typical Saturday music jam session).
- November 12, 3pm the festivities begin & parade will start at dusk (~5:15pm)
- at Birkdale Village
- Live music, vendors, parade, tree lighting at the end of parade & pictures with Santa after the parade (~8pm)
- Anyone else feel like this is super early? No, just me?
- November 9-19th
- at Park Expo & Conference Center
- Sunday – Tuesday 10am-6pm, Wednesday – Saturday 10am-9pm
- $12 tickets, $7 parking, discount tickets available at Harris Teeter
- If you want it, you can probably find it at this show. Gifts, crafts, decorations, oh my…
Keep an eye on our Facebook page to see more of what we share throughout the month.
Want us to highlight your event? Contact us