It is finally beginning to cool off! Welcome, FALL! Some would argue this is the best time of year in the Carolinas. Get out, enjoy the fall festivals, football & your community. Here are our top October events in the Charlotte & Lake Norman areas.
- October 1 – November 20, Saturdays & Sundays only, 10am – 5:30pm
- At 16445 Poplar Tent Rd, Huntersville, NC (at NC73 & Poplar Tent)
- Festival admission is $24 adults, $14 kids 5-12, $21 senior/military **Get discount tickets at Harris Teeter
- Check the website for special events
- Feast on a turkey leg, tons of entertainment including Jousting & Falconry, shopping and lots of fun
- You should at least go once, if you have never been. The weather in October and November is fantastic for a festival outdoors. Enjoy! HUZZAH!
Carolina Renaissance Festival
- October 15th, 4-9pm
- at Bailey Road Park
- Hosted by Lake Norman Wildlife Conservationists
- This event keeps getting bigger and better every year. Bring a blanket/chairs, sit on the field and enjoy friends, live music, food trucks & the star of the show…local craft beer
Photo from Laketoberfest Music & Beer Festival Facebook page
Pic from Carolina BalloonFest FB page
- October 21-23
- Ok, this one is is close enough from CLT/LKN to enjoy a day trip to this festival
- Check out the video from 2015 on the website
- Over 50 hot air balloons with two flights each day
- Entertainment, kid’s zone, crafts, craft beer, wine & so much more
- Check out the website for the details on parking, tickets & what items are permitted
Keep an eye on our Facebook page to see more of what we share throughout the month.
Want us to highlight your event? Contact us